Furuse & AATS Award - USD 1,000
- Awards with an honorarium of USD 1,000 each will be given to the best paper in the field of thoracic surgery (Furuse Award) and cardiovascular surgery (AATS Award) respectively.
- Three finalists in each category will be selected from the submitted abstracts. They are requested to present their work at the "Furuse & AATS Awards" session after which the judges will determine the awardees.
- Requirements for application
- The applicant should be the first author and presenter.
- The finalists should complete their registration by the pre-registration deadline.
- All finalists are requested to submit the full manuscript to the organizing committee and the Asian Cardiovascular & Thoracic Annals, adhering to its submission guideline (https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/aan).
- All six finalists will be given complimentary invitations to the Gala Dinner where the awardees will be announced and receive the honorarium. (Finalists who already purchased the Gala Dinner ticket will be reimbursed.)
Hyundai Motor Company Travel Grant - USD 500 / USD 1,000
- Under the auspices of Hyundai Motor Company, grants of USD 500 ~ 1,000 in cash will be provided to up to 30 participants who are seeking financial support of their travel.
- The organizing committee will select the recipients considering not only the scientific level of their abstracts, but also other factors such as travel distance, age, and position of the applicants.
- The selected recipients will be notified individually with the information regarding the time and place of receiving the grant. It is mandatory for the recipients to present themselves in person with a photo ID (e.g. passport).
- Conditions of application
- The presenting author of all submitted abstracts regardless of the type of presentation (oral or poster) are automatically eligible for this grant.
- Those who do not submit an abstract and the non-presenting authors can also apply by filling out the application form: Click Here.
- All applicants should complete the sign up and registration process. The ID and registration number are required to apply.